CloudPull 2.3.1 is now available through this web site and through the in-app software update mechanism. This update will also be available through the Mac App Store as soon as possible. This update contains a few bug fixes:
- Improved memory usage when backing up mail.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a help link in the status menu could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug where switching between left navigation items in the main window would occasionally cause a crash.
- Fixed a minor bug in the output format of HTML Bookmarks files.
- Added credit in the About box to the artist and source of the “Upgrade” icon in the Preferences window.