CloudPull 2.5.1 is now available through this web site and through the in-app software update mechanism. This update has also been submitted to the Mac App Store, and will be available through the Mac App Store as soon as possible. This update makes several improvements to the recent CloudPull 2.5 release:
- This update addresses bugs in the login web view that made it incompatible with certain Google accounts.
- This update adds threading improvements to the email message retrieval system.
- This update adds retry logic to handle network errors when updating the list of Google Mail messages in an account.
- This update addresses a mail folder path encoding bug that rendered the app unable to find the “All Mail” folder via IMAP for some customers.
- This update addresses bugs in the Preferences window that would be seen if CloudPull was not set up with any Google accounts and the customer had not purchased the app's premium features.
- This update addresses two crashes: one that would occur under certain circumstances when updating Google Calendar events, and one that would occur when two accounts had the same email address.