August 16, 2014
CloudPull 2.5.4 is now available through this web site and through the in-app software update mechanism. This update has also been submitted to the Mac App Store and will be available there as soon as possible. This update contains a handful of improvements:
- The Google Calendar API recently changed in a way that rendered CloudPull unable to back up calendars. This update incorporates fixes which restore CloudPull's ability to back up calendars.
- This update fixes a bug that, under certain circumstances, caused CloudPull to crash during its first backup cycle.
- This update adds the ability to control the HTTP timeout length and the number of simultaneous downloads per account when backing up Google Drive files. The new settings are available under the “Advanced” pane of the preferences window. I do not anticipate many customers changing these settings, but they helped one customer circumvent some Google Drive backup issues.
- This update fixes a display bug in the History popover.
- This update fixes a crash that could occur under certain conditions when retrieving an updated list of mail messages from Gmail.