CloudPull 2.8 is now available. The focus of this modest update is compatibility with and support for El Capitan (OS X 10.11).
These are the changes:
- CloudPull is now compiled using Xcode 7 against the OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) SDK.
- When exporting or restoring a Google Drive file, CloudPull now sets the creation date and modification date of the file to that of the Google Drive item.
- When saving a backup file that has a long file name, CloudPull now truncates the base name to 200 characters. Previous versions truncated the base name to 32 characters.
- CloudPull now uses Apple's JSON parsing library instead of a third party JSON parsing library.
- CloudPull now uses a newer version of the MailCore IMAP library for backing up Gmail.
- When moving backups, CloudPull no longer cycles through backup files if the “Lock Backup Files” setting is off.
- The goldenhillsoftware.com web site is now served exclusively via HTTPS. All links in the app have been updated accordingly.
- Some troubleshooting aids have been added to the Help menu.