Feed Hawk 1.6 is now available in the App Store. This update adds a variety of improvements:
- Feed Hawk now discovers YouTube channel feeds when opened with youtube.com URLs or from the YouTube app.
- Feed Hawk will now be available in the share sheet when you long press a URL in Safari.
- Feed Wrangler and The Old Reader now support JSON Feed. Feed Hawk will now make JSON Feeds available to users of Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, Inoreader, NewsBlur, and The Old Reader.
- On the iPad, touching anywhere on the screen will now dismiss confirmation messages.
- The Feed Hawk Web Service no longer serves as a search engine for feeds when none are found on a web page. This functionality has been obsoleted by feed discovery improvements in the app.
- Feed Hawk now uses a universal link for the NewsBlur OAuth Redirect URL. This results in a more secure login process for customers using NewsBlur.
If this update makes you happy, please leave a review.