I am very excited to release Feed Hawk 1.7 with support for Feedly. This update also adds a variety of other improvements:
- Feed Hawk’s Inoreader credentials will now expire far less frequently. I thank the Inoreader team for their assistance with this.
- Improved the heuristics used to determine whether JSON Feeds and RSS or Atom Feeds presented on a page provide identical content.
- Made the color of the “Save” navigation bar button brighter when it is enabed.
- The app now shows feeds with experimental (“x-”) variants of content type strings.
- The Feed Hawk extension will now hide the status bar when the Select Feeds view occupies the full screen.
If you are happy about this update, please leave a review in the App Store.