Unread 1.9.4 adds some minor improvements:
- Unread will no longer display the number of unread articles next to the “ALL ARTICLES” text. It will continue to display that number of unread articles next to the “UNREAD ARTICLES” text just above it.
- I made changes to help avoid Unread using a low quality image as an article thumbnail.
- Unread now removes “face” and “color” attributes from HTML elements in articles. This addresses issues where text in some articles contrasted with some background colors. This fix will not apply to articles already downloaded to the device.
- I added modest improvements to the Readability parser. The most notable improvement is that there should be far fewer instances of excessive whitespace in the Readability view.
- I added text to the purchase screens to help clarify that an in-app purchase made on an iPhone can be restored to an iPad and vice-versa.
- I removed HockeyApp for crash reporting.
If this update makes you happy, please leave a review in the App Store.
Posted by John Brayton on June 11, 2018