Unread 1.9.12 is now available with these improvements:
- Fixes a bug that could cause some articles to display extraneous whitespace.
- Fixes a bug that caused duplicate images on articles from interestingengineering.com.
- Uses feedbin.com instead of feedbin.me for API requests to Feedbin.
- Adds compatibility improvements for iOS 13.
- Adds an Unlock Purchase Status section to the bottom of the About screen. This shows when you purchased the Unlock.
- Checks the Unread Web Service looking for announcements once a day. If you wish to disable this, you can turn off Show App News in the Advanced section of the Settings screen.
The last two bullet items are intended to help prepare customers for Unread 2, a major new version that I expect to release within the next few months.
Posted by John Brayton on June 17, 2019