Unread 2.0.3 is available in the App Store. This update adds these improvements:
- The New Subscription menu item is now available in the tug left menu and via hardware keyboard shortcut in all article lists.
- New Subscription is now available via hardware keyboard shortcut while reading an article.
- This update fixes a bug that caused visual artifacts after unsubscribing from a feed under some circumstances.
- This update fixes several bugs around searching for feeds.
- This update fixes a bug where under some circumstances entering
kfrom a hardware keyboard into a text field would be interpreted as a command to navigate to the next or previous row.
- This update fixes bugs that would cause missing images and extraneous bullet (•) characters for articles from bikeradar.com. These fixes will not apply to articles downloaded to the device before installing this update.
- This update fixes some bugs around switching to the next or previous article via hardware keyboard shortcut.
- This update fixes a crash that could occur when refreshing an Inoreader account under some circumstances.
- This update fixes a bug that caused the Edit Subscription and Unsubscribe menu items to incorrectly appear in the context menu for a subscription inside a Fever account.
- This update fixes a bug that would cause new unread articles from a Feedbin account to briefly have a status of read under some circumstances.
- This update fixes a crash that would occur when opening the share sheet via VoiceOver action.
The update is available in the App Store. If you are happy about this update or are enjoying Unread 2, please consider rating the app or leaving a review.