Unread 2.1.2 is available in the App Store. This update adds a variety of minor improvements:
- Unread now incorporates iframe-embedded video from Gfycat.
command-won a hardware keyboard when an image is shown full-screen now dismisses that full-screen image view.
- This update fixes a crasher.
- When saving an image to your photo library, Unread now asks for access only to add photos instead of full access to your photo library.
- This update fixes an animation bug around long pressing an article in an article list to preview it.
- This update fixes a bug that prevented Unread from using the right fonts when showing articles under some circumstances.
- This update fixes a bug that could cause blank article screens under some circumstances.
- This update fixes a bug that caused the scroll position to change under some circumstances after closing and reopening Unread.
- This update fixes a bug that would create visual artifacts after tapping links in some articles from The Verge.
- This update fixes a bug that prevented sharing articles to DEVONthink from working correctly.
- When switching between feed text and webpage text for an article, Unread will now offer to make feed text or webpage text the default for articles from that feed even if it had asked before and you had previously declined.