Unread 2.5.3 is available with these improvements:
- A new Send Mail In setting lets you choose whether to send email through an in-app Mail view or through the default email app on the device. This setting applies to the Mail Link article action and to contacting customer support. It does not apply to the Mail Article action because sending rich text requires the in-app Mail view.
- This update adds VoiceOver improvements to the tutorial and adds a VoiceOver document to Technical Notes.
- This update adds modest improvements to the algorithm that determines the best article list images for articles, and fixes some bugs around images with URLs that cannot be parsed.
- Navigating via trackpad is smoother.
- This update fixes bugs around sharing to DEVONthink.
- This update fixes some layout bugs around Split View and Slide Over on iPad.
I am working on a much bigger update with some long-awaited capabilities, and had planned to incorporate these improvements into that update. I look forward to sharing that update soon, but in the meantime I wanted to get these fixes out.