iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 are here, and Unread is ready. Unread 2.8 is available from the App Store with these improvements:
- On an iPad running iPadOS 15, Unread now includes an extra large Articles widget and an extra large Unread Counts widget.
- This update adds support for Quick Notes on iPadOS 15.
- This update adds support for handoff, allowing you to start reading an article on one device and continue reading it on another.
- This update adds support for Siri suggestions and Siri search.
- This update adds a monthly pricing option of $2.99 (USD)/month for Unread subscriptions.
- The Recent Articles widget is now called Articles.
- The Context Menus setting is now on the Advanced settings screen.
- This update fixes a bug that caused the Clear Read Articles menu item to be unavailable while refreshing an account.
- Unread now downloads new articles more quickly from Feedly accounts that have large numbers of Read Later articles.
- This update improves the formatting of articles from drive.com.au.
- This update fixes a bug that caused articles from sloanreview.mit.edu to contain author names with HTML tags.
- This update fixes a bug that caused broken images in articles from higashihonganjiusa.org.
- This update fixes a bug that caused
iframeelements in articles from thebestsocial.media to be cut off.
If you enjoy using Unread or are happy about this update, please consider leaving a review, writing about it on your blog, or telling your friends on social media.